Any work going? Anything :)

Guest Guest1495

Guest Guest1495

Hey gang, well we have arrived we here yoohooo over here!

Well my first impressions are totally positive, granted things are done a little bit different but were getting there! Living with a top family in the Hills, got some wheels and enjoying getting to know our way around.

Shaz has loads of experience in Hospitality & Care so she should be up and running very soon.

I on the other hand am desperate to get some work under my belt, kicking my heals around abit and need to earn some dollars and get out and about, as my skills are IT/Printing its taking some time to get something, (sent loads of apps and called loads of people). I'm not actually that bothered about working in my field I'd love to do anything but its a bit hard getting the opportunity to start something new without the right contacts!

If anyone knows of any work going doing pretty much anything I'd love to have a go. I'm fit, friendly, healthy and active and a good worker, if anyone knows any leads or anyone that needs a reliable pair of hands give us a shout.

I'm keeping a very positive open mind I know these things take time but I'm not one for sitting around just want to get out and about earning and meeting people, just need that first break and I'll be away, no harm in asking!

Cheers people, live the dream its defiantly worth it, can't see us going back for a long time just yet.

P

Guest MarkIngram

Hi Phil

Like you my background is in print and due to arrive next Thursday. I've been contacting several print companies with the view to go and see them if only for a chat about the industry etc.

But I too will be looking for anything initially just to earn some money and keep me out of mischief ;)

So if there is anyone on here who has or knows of any jobs going then like Phil I am ready and willing to pull my sleeves up and get stuck in.

Getting VERY EXCITED now!!!