Thread: web designer

web designer

lee is a web designer and has done some programming to. we did an assesment on line and was accepted for a visa but we dont wanna do anythin until he has found a sponser over in adelaide. im a receptionist/ administrator so that gave us extra points.

if anyone knows of any ideal jobs for us both plz let us know thanks

Have you looked through the main job sites such as seek.com etc. I am a freelance web designer and will continue this when I get over there. We are coming on my husbands skills so I have not had to look into the sponsor route for a visa I'm afraid.

Lisa :D

Hi Lee & Kellie,

Just wondering what Lee has experience in as far as programming goes? I'm a software developer/web designer (kind of) and specialize in Delphi but am also conversant in C++ and PHP on the web side.

Looking on some of the job sites it all seems to be C++ and Java, is that the experiance you've had? I'd like to continue in Delphi but I'm thinking I might need to do some quick cross training into Java maybe.

Do you have any ideas on the type of jobs that are available in SA?

Sorry if this is a bit nerdy :?

hi ian,
      yeh he's done most of that he has a certificate in c++ he does a fair bit of php java and flash. there are jobs available in adelaide for web designers i just googled it an got a fair few results

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums