• Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Thread: help please

    1. #1

      Talking help please

      can anyone advise us of best format/style to complete a stat declaration, not wanting to approach existing employer. any ideas greatly received.

    2. #2
      Richard & Amanda
      Hi Doogie,

      My husband is in the same situation as you - his current employer would make it difficult for him once he knew we were off!

      We were advised to approach his HR department and tell them we are getting a loan or a mortgage and needed proof of his employment. We were advised to ask for, on letterheaded paper - start dates, and obviously the fact the employment is still current, and job title/ role.

      We were then advised to include the most recent pay slip and a copy of the most recent P60 which will confirm the employment details.

      Hope this helps!


    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums