Fork lift driver

Guest a19arf

Is there much demand for flt drivers in the Adelaide area?

I have had a look and the jobs i looked at are better paid than back here :sad: altough there doesnt seem to be many available.

I know it,s not on the skilled list but hopefully we will qualify with my wifes job.

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hiya

o long as you're really flexible with start/finish times you'll be ok. Not many permanent jobs advertised here, usually you get some agency work which can go on for months, and then get kept on. My hubby had 17 years forklift expoerience but no tickets, and did his australian test here for 185 dollars for 1 day (included reach truck too) and has had lots of offers but the woring times to fit aroudn the kids. So if you're flexible and have the approrpiate tickets you'll be fine.

Guest Kazzarazza

Any of you IT experts know why the link has called itself "me want cookies". It should have been a link from seek.com.au

a19arf - hope you and your wife a successful. Keep Toll in your notes because they are huge, with many different divisions all over the country. Another place that recruit regularly, as they are always busy, is DP World who unload all the containers from the ships at Outer Harbour.

Good Luck, Kazza

• 2 weeks later...