We have a vacancy for a PA/Administrator at the Adelaide Desalination Plant. Please send me a PM if you are interested and I will forward you my email address.
The Adelaide Desalination Plant project is part of a state strategy to ensure a secure water supply for the future of South Australia.
Our multi-national consortium, AdelaideAqua has been awarded the contract to design, build, operate and maintain this critical infrastructure project. This role is based at our site office in Port Stanvac.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer to join our highly organised, results driven team. Reporting to the Deputy Project Director this is a role that promises variety, challenge and reward.
To be successful you would need to have several years experience in a similar position coupled with intermediate to advanced experience in the MS Office suite of applications. Experience with Visio would be an advantage.
The person we are looking for will need to be highly efficient and organised with clear verbal and written communication skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the weekly and monthly collation of report information.
- Typing of correspondence including memorandums and letters
- Assume the role of key contact point for all outgoing correspondence, this would include registration and distribution of correspondence.
- Provide copies of meeting minutes to managers and assist with highlighted actions.
- Manage ProjectCentre for managers which involves the registering and printing of documents.
- Assist managers with document printing and filing.
- Acting as the back up minute taker at meetings.
- Providing ad-hoc assistance to other managers and the HR team.
- Arranging meetings and booking of meeting rooms.
Your ability to take ownership of allocated tasks combined with your highly developed computer literacy skills and enthusiasm to deliver will guarantee your success.
This diverse, rewarding position makes way for a committed individual to join a committed and professional team driven to providing not only water for the future but an all encompassing service to the community.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation where supportive and collaborative behaviour is encouraged and your experience and commitment to Zero Harm will be highly valued.
AdelaideAqua is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry applies to this project.