Telephone Interview.

Guest needtogonow

Guest needtogonow

I am due to have a telephone interview tomorrow am for a job in Occupational Therapy at the Repatriation Hospital and would like to ask any other people who have had a previous telephone interview before, any advice on what to expect?

Thanks

Bex.x

Guest angiestaff
I am due to have a telephone interview tomorrow am for a job in Occupational Therapy at the Repatriation Hospital and would like to ask any other people who have had a previous telephone interview before, any advice on what to expect?

Thanks

Bex.x

Hi,

i had a telephone interview over a year ago, it was 10.30pm, i was sitting in my hallway in my p.j's with slippers on... oh yeah and a glass of wine by my side :D

i had loads of bits of papers next to me ready for all the questions i thought i was going to be asked.........and i didn't need any of it!

the lady who interviewed me was lovely, she put me completely at ease and was more interested in knowing how i viewed a move to another country/whether i expected it to be a 'sunny england' or was realistic in what i thought it may be like.

i would 'revise' (patient scenarios etc..) just incase however i'm sure they realise that you have never worked at this hospital and wouldn't be aware of specifics (have you looked on the net to see what u can find on the repat' hospital?)

good luck and don't forget to let us know how u get on

ange x

How lucky you are...I had mine at 6am, only thing it was on Skype so I had to get up at 5am to put my face on and dress up in time!!! :(

The main questions were about my expectations for the move and a general talk about the weather!!

Though I must say it was made easier as I had a face to face interview beforehand, but whenever I have done a tel interview I've always had written notes next to me - Key 'technical words' that I'm likely to forget plus my CV!

Good luck xx