Office Support Temp and Perm roles

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

Hi there

I recently started work with a great recruitment company in the City and look after Office Support roles both temporary and permanent.

If you have some experience in any of the following and are looking for work, either short term or permanently, please do not hesitate to forward your CV to me - I would be happy to try and help.

So far, most of the clients I have dealt with are happy to consider recent arrivals for this type of work.

Administration

Reception in an office environment

PA/Secretarial

Data Entry

I also have colleagues who recruit for accountancy roles so am happy to forward your details if you have this experience too.

Let me know if you have any questions or need advice and I will do my best to help.

Send any details through to :

donna.thomas@talent2.com.au

Look forward to hearing from you.

Donna x

Guest Max_vn

Great to hear that from you

I am a surveyor but it is very difficult to find that job in South Australia. Now I want to apply for any job, even work in a factory or work late at night as well

So is there any job like that? Or can you give me your email please? I will send my resume for you

Thank you

Guest donna T
HI Donna - is it all CBD based or is there southern work too?

thanks - Wes

Hi Wes

Thanks for the reply.

Our agency handles work throughout Adelaide, North, South East and West as well as the CBD.

Most of the work I have had so far has been North of the City or in the CBD itself.

Regards

Donna

Guest donna T
Great to hear that from you

I am a surveyor but it is very difficult to find that job in South Australia. Now I want to apply for any job, even work in a factory or work late at night as well

So is there any job like that? Or can you give me your email please? I will send my resume for you

Thank you

Hi Max

Thanks for posting.

I agree it can be really frustrating finding work, especially wen you first arrive.

I only handle Office Support roles I am afraid, so wouldn't be able to assist with factory or night work. The advertiser has a section on Saturdays - Career One, and that does have a section towards the back for other types of roles.

Quite often, in Adelaide, work is found by word of mouth, so ask around, go into places you have noticed may be hiring and chat to the managers - it can make a huge difference.

Try these links for factory work.

Adelaide jobs - Factory Workers and Packers - Find a job - Australian JobSearch

195 Manufacturing & Industry jobs in Adelaide available now at Byron Employment

I do wish you the very best of luck.

Regards

Donna x

Guest nishman

I secured my first job here through Talent2 when I came over on a recce, so I can highly recommend them as an agency.

And funnily enough, I was there yesterday talking to Craig ;)

Hi Donna,

this seems perfect for me - we wont be arriving until around september but will definitely remember you! At the mo I'm a collections officer at a bank in a call centre so used to admin, telephony, and on the computer using multiple systems at the same time, also have previous experience of reception work so would be great if I would be able to find work (part time)- we hoping to be living in the south.

Will be sure to look you up when we arrive :)

Hazel.

ooh by the way... do you know would I have to have my exam certs from school or will just a resume and reference from my work now be ok? Its been a long time since I've seen my A-level certs etc, hopefully they'll come to light during the move though!!

Guest donna T
I secured my first job here through Talent2 when I came over on a recce, so I can highly recommend them as an agency.

And funnily enough, I was there yesterday talking to Craig ;)

Thanks Nishman - Craig is fantastic and the rest of the team are pretty good too!

Donna x

Guest donna T
Hi Donna,

this seems perfect for me - we wont be arriving until around september but will definitely remember you! At the mo I'm a collections officer at a bank in a call centre so used to admin, telephony, and on the computer using multiple systems at the same time, also have previous experience of reception work so would be great if I would be able to find work (part time)- we hoping to be living in the south.

Will be sure to look you up when we arrive :)

Hazel.

ooh by the way... do you know would I have to have my exam certs from school or will just a resume and reference from my work now be ok? Its been a long time since I've seen my A-level certs etc, hopefully they'll come to light during the move though!!

Hi Hazel

Thanks for the post.

Don't worry too much about High School certificates, we don't really need them at this level. If you had a professional qualification then we would definitely need copies of those though.

Part time office work is harder to come by but it is out there. Lots of people I know, currently work for Westpac in their call centre which are very family orientated and take lots of part time people. (I did this for a year too and they are pretty flexible).

Please get in touch once you are settled and I will see what is around at that time.

Good luck with the move across

Kind regards

Donna x

Guest donna T
hi donna

does your company sponsor people to come over and work for them?

thanks deb :D

Hi debbra

We are a recruitmnent agency that find jobs for people within our areas of expertise. Sadly, we don't employ people ourselves (except consultants) and so are unable to offer sponsorship.

Depending on your skills and occupation, some companies do offer sponsorship but you need to contact the companies direct.

Good luck

x

Guest sforbes

Hi Donna

Thanks for your post. I am due to come over for a reccie in October 2010 and just wondered what your thoughts would be on trying to arrange some meetings in that time to enable me to start to relationship build and network prior to the BIG MOVE!

Any thoughts would be grately appreciated.

Cheers, Sharon:notworthy:

Guest Coleybear

Hi Donna

We are due to arrive in Adelaide in late August 2010. Therefore, I will email my CV to you. I am orginally from Adelaide but have been living in London for 10 years. I am returning to Adelaide with my Pommy husband and son. I will be looking for any temp or contract work to start off with as I have been on maternity leave for 2 years therefore, would like to gain my confidence back before enterning the workforce full time again. I look foward to hearing from you.

Nicole