nursing bank

Guest jlr248

Guest jlr248

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is an Aussie equivalent to a Nursing Bank for Clinical Support Workers (i think they're called enrolled nurses) in Adelaide? Thanks Jane

Guest Jen & Did

Hi I work at the RAH and they have an Allocation room which all RN's and EN's who are in the pool go to the various wards that require staff. I have even come across an agency they have used called NASA. Hope this helps.

Jen

Each hospital here has a casual pool. The RAH and FMC , has a permanent casual pool where you choose your own shifts and get permanent perks ie paid holidays, paid sick pay . If you sign up for a casual position you tend to get a bit extra in your pay to cover holidays and sick pay.

NASANSB is a popular agency within Adelaide you can just give them availability.

If you want more info e-mail me on private mail pm

Elaine :)