Part time Administrator with MYOB

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

Hi there

Just thought I would let you know that I am currently recruiting for a permanent part time administration role for a client on the City Fringe.

This position will be to work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 0830 until 5pm there is not really any flexibility in these hours.

You will need to have skills and experience in following:

• Office administration
  • MYOB for invoicing and A/C receivable/payable
  • Excel
  • Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail

The salary would be $45,000 plus super pro rata.

This a small, friendly team where everyone 'mucks-in' and supports each other. The offices are quite quiet and the emphasis is on getting the job done.

Please feel free to email me your CV if you are interested in this position.

Many thanks

Donna

donna.thomas@talent2.com

Guest sforbes

Hi Donna

I am hoping that you can answer this, prior to coming to Oz I would like to learn MYOB - do you have any idea how I could do that from the UK?

Cheers, Sharon

Guest caoimhe

I done it through The Accounting College when I arrived here. They send you a disk and the books and you do it yourself from home with someone to call if you need to. It really is not that difficult especially if you have previously done SAGE and I never had to contact them as the books were self explainatory. Not sure if they would post to the UK but here is the website to have a look

The Accounting College for MYOB training courses Australia Wide including<br> Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Canberra, Hobart, Country, Newcastle, Wollongong, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Ballina, Dubbo, Batesman Bay, Cessnoc

Guest lesade

Hi Donna,

Can you tell me which suburb the job is in and also if there is onsite parking, as there is no public transport for where i live :)

Thanks

Lesley

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi Donna, i,m writing this on behalf of my wife Gina as i have just seen the post,

Gina has 20 years in accountancy experience as a bookeeper and the last 8 years as a senior bookkeeper supervising a team of several girls.

She is presently taking a degree in accountancy at Carrick uni on North terrace, (this is how we came to be in Oz via the student visa)

Gina is looking for some part time work maybe 2 mornings a week or 1 full day as this should not interfere to much with her studies.

We to are in Hallett Cove and i,m sure she would love to chat with you, even if its just pointing her in the right direction as we are not having an easy time with things at the moment and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Kindest regards

Alan

0415 767 600

Guest donna T

Hi Alan

I have PM'd you as I read your PM first!

Regards

Donna

Hi Donna, i,m writing this on behalf of my wife Gina as i have just seen the post,

Gina has 20 years in accountancy experience as a bookeeper and the last 8 years as a senior bookkeeper supervising a team of several girls.

She is presently taking a degree in accountancy at Carrick uni on North terrace, (this is how we came to be in Oz via the student visa)

Gina is looking for some part time work maybe 2 mornings a week or 1 full day as this should not interfere to much with her studies.

We to are in Hallett Cove and i,m sure she would love to chat with you, even if its just pointing her in the right direction as we are not having an easy time with things at the moment and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Kindest regards

Alan

0415 767 600

Guest donna T
Hi Donna,

Can you tell me which suburb the job is in and also if there is onsite parking, as there is no public transport for where i live :)

Thanks

Lesley

Hi Lesley

The position is based on Greenhill Road.

There is limited parking available on-site athough most people park in the smaller roads behind Greenhill and wander through.

Please feel free to send me your CV or call me at the office on 8463 0191

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Donna x

Guest Coleybear

Hi Donna

Can you please just explain to me what MYOB is? Not interested in this position as still in the UK but definately interested in P/T work.

Thanks

MYOB stands for Mind Your Own Business - it is basically a book-keeping system (similar to Quickbooks if you have heard of that one) that can be used for all the usual book-keeping tasks - invoicing (payable and receivable), payroll, reconciliation, BAS (Business Activity Statements) and so on. I use it daily at work - it's really not complicated - and if you can do a course in it, it really opens up some doors, careerwise. The WEA runs courses at its centre in Angas Street in the City which are very reasonably priced, and don't take too long to do WEA South Australia - Adult Education for Lifelong Learning - both beginners and advanced, or contact your local Business Enterprise Centre as they sometimes run subsidised courses.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gina & Alan

Hi Donna

I have sent you an email attaching my CV.

Please give me a call if I can be of Service to you.

Thanks

Gina Avery

Guest caoimhe
and if you can do a course in it, it really opens up some doors, careerwise. .

I done the course and have been looking for work the last 10 months but to no avail....no one seems interested without the experience:arghh:

If anyone has any ideas to assist I am open to offers:skeptical: