Wanted: Cleaner in the North

Hi Guys,

I just thought I would look on here first, to see if I could obtain a cleaner to work a couple of shifts for me in the North (Brompton, Grand Junction Road and Salisbury area).

I am obtaining work all over Adelaide now and have a fantastic team at the moment who cover from the City to the Southern areas, but now need someone for regular shifts in the North.

1 client is weekly for 4 hours, another is fortnightly for 4 hours and 1 is 4 weekly for 2 hours. So all in all it is approximately 26hrs every 4 weeks, with a view to increase as demand increases.

If you have or know of anybody who is just looking for a little bit of extra money to start with, then give me a shout.

The person must have attention to detail cleaning skills and initiative to do extras as and when they are required, be of a friendly nature and have a current police clearance or willing to obtain one.

This is a self employed position not employed as I am not at a stage that I can do this at the moment. I have no problem if you already have a job for a few hours a week and will be using this to top up wages.

For further information please drop me an email on:- argylepc@live.com.au for further details.

Many thanks for looking and I look forward to hearing from you or someone you know.

Cornelia x

Guest UzinOz
Hi Guys,

The person must have attention to detail cleaning skills and initiative to do extras as and when they are required,

Cornelia x

what kind of extras we talking?? :err:

Sorry Cornelia, couldn't resist lol x