• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Help with IELTS

17 times
      don't worry i am a crap speller and did ok, just do some practice and all will be well! :o)
      gingerlindz likes this.

Hi, yeah I would totally recommend doing preparation. I was surprised at how challenging it was having not done an exam for a while! Also you need to be careful in the listening test because they check your answers for grammar too, so even if you have answered correctly which proves you've understood it, they will still mark you down if you make grammatical errors. I arrived in Adelaide in August, and wasn't able to take the test till November (don't worry they are running more exams now!) Unfortunately I wasn't prepared and failed by half a point- you need to get 7 or above in each section. I didn't resit until Feb (my choice, I could have done it sooner!) so I only registered with NMBSA at the end of April! I am not trying to freak you out, but I just want you to know it really is best to prepare! If you want any further advice I'm happy to help... having been through it twice! :-) On the otherhand, some people don't seem to find it hard at all, so you may be one of them!
      gingerlindz likes this.

thank you all very much for help and advice, I'm flying to Dublin 4 days before leavingfor Adelaide to sit test so hopefully will pass first time (fingers very much crossed) so again hopefully everything will come through in time. Does anyone know how long reg takes with NMBsa after all the forms are in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12