nursing experience

Guest leeandanna

Guest leeandanna

Hi all i was just wondering whether i would have any chance of being offered a job when i apply if i only have 12 months experience as a nurse. Want to apply for 175 or 176 visa as have 2 children. Thanx:jiggy:

Hi all i was just wondering whether i would have any chance of being offered a job when i apply if i only have 12 months experience as a nurse. Want to apply for 175 or 176 visa as have 2 children. Thanx:jiggy:

I think you need 2 years to apply for permanent residency but you would be able to get a temp visa i think after only 12 months experience, might be worth getting some free advise from one of the migration agents, or have a look on the immigration website. Good luck hun x

Guest leeandanna

thanks for reply, ive looked into pr and have to have 12 months work experience but was just wondering if any hospital would employ me with only 12 months experience:jiggy:

thanks for reply, ive looked into pr and have to have 12 months work experience but was just wondering if any hospital would employ me with only 12 months experience:jiggy:

Yes, it's 12 months out of the last 24 months paid employment.

I am sure you get work out here, they always seem to be looking for nurses - hope so as Mrs C is trainng to be one!

Good luck,

Cooler