part-time airline/customer service work required

phil&Sue

I worked for Aerocare at Adelaide Airport, they handle the ground services for Tiger Airways, Look at there website and do an online application, if u have airline experince u will be snapped up. Toll Dnata are handling agents for Singapore Airlines always looking for customer service staff. Unfortunately alot of the shifts are only 3 hours long which I was I decided to quit.. hope this helps

:)

Guest Rach & Theo

Hi, I work for Aerocare at Adelaide Airport, we check in for Tiger Airways as someone earlier said. They are absolutely desperate for people at the moment as about 7 people resigned to go and do cabin crew last week. They give you about 15 hours a week to start with and now some of the shifts are longer than three hours and they are adding flights all the time with a new aircraft arriving in August. You can apply online at aerocare.com.au. Good luck and maybe see you there soon!

Hi, I work for Aerocare at Adelaide Airport, we check in for Tiger Airways as someone earlier said. They are absolutely desperate for people at the moment as about 7 people resigned to go and do cabin crew last week. They give you about 15 hours a week to start with and now some of the shifts are longer than three hours and they are adding flights all the time with a new aircraft arriving in August. You can apply online at aerocare.com.au. Good luck and maybe see you there soon!

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Did an online app. last week for them, so hope I hear soon :).

Hope to see you there!............

Sue

I worked for Aerocare at Adelaide Airport, they handle the ground services for Tiger Airways, Look at there website and do an online application, if u have airline experince u will be snapped up. Toll Dnata are handling agents for Singapore Airlines always looking for customer service staff. Unfortunately alot of the shifts are only 3 hours long which I was I decided to quit.. hope this helps

:)

Hi, thanks for this. Have emailed Toll Dnata now. :)

Guest caoimhe

Have you any idea of the shift pattern? and which check in system they use

Guest Rach & Theo

There isn't really a shift pattern unfortunatley but they are pretty flexible with swapping shifts and plenty of people are always willing to do extra shifts if you want to give any away. I know a lot of the other ground handlers at Adelaide Airport are not as fllexible. Earliest shifts start at 4am and latest shift goes until 11pm. The longer shifts are between 10am - 5pm. It works well for me with a three year old. I am ex cabin crew too and I love being on the ground now. Tiger passengers can be pretty challenging though! Good Luck!