I am a security alarm installer living in the uk but am planning to move to adelaide in the near future, i also do cctv, fire alarms, entry phone systems and electric gates.
can anyone advise me on the best visa to get. do i need sponsership to work or can i get a holiday visa and find work while im there and change my visa? please help.