Glass companies

Guest munsters

Guest munsters

Hi - anyone help - anybody work in glass / window industry - I have been getting in touch with glass industry companies trying to secure a sponsorship - Have 25 years in industry both manual and admin { buyer with sap knowledge, stock control,etc supervisor **and worked in SA last year on 457 but fell through - now trying to get back asap - immi agent recomends working on 119 or 457 again - looked at 176 but reckons state sponsor could take ages.

B & M Glass at Unley have been around for at least 20 years and have stood the test of time. I can't see a website for them but we've used them a few times and they always seem busy. Here's a list of a number of them but the B & M Glass one is one that I have used (no relation either). Cheers Kris

http://www.aussieweb.com.au/directory/glass+merchants+installation+glaziers/sa/adelaide/