Roof Restoration Job

Guest ScottishLiam

Guest ScottishLiam

Hi there have a roofing company, have a few Australian guys working with me there just so lazy. Looking for someone for roof restoration, must have good at pointing with flexi and spraying own transport.

The company is LSUK Roofing trying to keep it British

Also need 5 sales reps

liam@lsukroofing.com

LSUK

Guest ScottishLiam

Same I am a slater too how long you been over here? Meet a few roofers from Hallett cove Kevin, its just so hard getting good workers that want to work. Still game as your picture guessing your from Scotland?

Guest titanboy

Hi Guys

I am in Edinburgh waiting waiting for my visa all the doc are in I am a carpenter,how is the job situation over there and do you now if anybody would sponser the likes of myself.

I would work for you Liam just give me a trowel etc Ha Ha

cheers

Stuart

Guest ScottishLiam

Thats good, 8 months pretty new here. Was staying in Hallett Cove when we first came over. Were in Glasgow were you from? How do you like life here?

Hi Guys

I am in Edinburgh waiting waiting for my visa all the doc are in I am a carpenter,how is the job situation over there and do you now if anybody would sponser the likes of myself.

I would work for you Liam just give me a trowel etc Ha Ha

cheers

Stuart

There seems to be plenty of work about for carpenters there's always a few jobs in the paper you should be ok.

Guest ScottishLiam

Hey Stuart,

Theres lots of work here especially self employed. What visa are you coming over on?

You don't need to get someone to sponsor you, set up a business and register it threw the Goverment. Then your business sponsors you.

LOL Bring a some dry ridge with you roofing is like 10 year behind over here

Guest titanboy

Cheers guys

I am coming over on a 176 visa passed all my vetassess got SA sponcership etc but because off all the changes recently we have to wait for the smp to come out to find out were we go into prioritry 2 or 3 if we get a sponcer we could go into group 1.

I am ready to go go go

Stuart

Guest ScottishLiam
LOL Bring a some dry ridge with you roofing is like 10 year behind over here

You recon its only 10 years behind lol. there were using plastic in the UK 20 years before I came over and they still don't know what your talking about now

LOL The American guy thats got the roof doctors he's brought a dry ridge system out but he's not marketing it.

Guest titanboy

Liam how do you go about starting your own business in SA,do you have to be self employed here then apply in SA or do you have to invest in SA to start up.

ps: like your website

cheers

stuart

Guest ScottishLiam

No its really simple, get you ABN, Register the name with the Goverment ($140.00) ACN ($450.00) Tax File Number, With your ABN that will let you open up a business bank account.

Your builders lic, you will need to get that. Theres a place in Adelaide that swaps over your qualifications Uk 2 Oz, Police Clerance and they may want you to do a small course. All in it cost about $800.00 You can work under other peoples lic

And insurance

Most of it can be done online

Any help when your here happy to help

Liam