jobs in construction industry

Hello everyone,

I am civil engineer with 5 years exp....3 years as a site engineer and 2 years as a design engineer...expert with so many design softwares..like

Basic Computer & Language:
       Windows 98/XP/Vista
       MS-Office- 97/2003/2007
       C & C++
      Estimation, Costing & Quantity takeoff:
       Autodesk Revit Quantity Takeoff-2009
       On Screen Takeoff
       Sage Timberline & Estimating
      Design & Drafting:
       STAAD-PRO -2005/2007
       Autodesk Auto-CAD-2008/2009/2010
       12D Model 9.0 (Learning Stage)
      BIM(Building Information Modelling) Software:
       Nemetschek All-Plan Architecture & Engineering- 2006/2008/2009
       Autodesk Revit Architecture- 2008/2009/2010
       Autodesk Revit Structure- 2009/2010
      Project Management:
       MS-Project-2007
       Synchro 4D planning

Before few days I have applied for SA state sponsership....but I have searched jobsites and came to know that few jobs available in SA related to construction industries...

I am pretty sure that I will get SA SS but still I have chance to apply for VIC ss but problem with victoria is that already crowded and more applicants with less job....

So can some one tell me what to do ? I want to immigrate SA rather than VIC but want to know the real situation of SA for construction industry ...

Can some one plz focus and reply on it ??/? plz comment on construction industry rather than State....

Thnx in advance

hi,i have been in the construction industry only for the last couple of years since emigrating to adelaide,was lucky enough to get a job on the northern expressway that was just finished last month but have since moved into mining on the big dump trucks,there is a little bit of work going on in adelide with house building,there will be a southern expressway which will be redovelped next year (2 year job ) but as far as iknow the contract has not been signed to any company as of yet,things are litlle on the quiet side at minute,thats why i had to take a job in western australia in the mines western australia is where the work and money is, i just work away for 2weeks then fly home to adeliade for a week
      seek.com.au is a good place to start to look for work also companys here are fulton hogan,catcon (they have a pommy hr manager ,i got work through them cause of that),leeds ,yorks,,hope this helps