• Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1

      gas fitter/electrical licences

      can anyone help please!!!!!!
      we have been here for 2 and half years and my husband has his plumbers licence but to go any further in his career here he has been told he needs a gas licence and the basic electrical licence. thereis waiting lists at tafe so we are wondering if anyone knew of private companies that possible do crash courses for either of these. my husband was a lumber/gas fitter back in uk. thanks for your help!

    2. #2
      Try the Master Builders Association

    3. #3
      ah thankyou have tried them and the plumbers ass and have now discovered that tafe is the only place and we just have to keep waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4. #4

      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      2 times
      hi, i am a plumber/gas fitter in S.A.There are heaps of courses to attend to be able to get your work licence to plumbing/gas contractors status. You might be better of calling Training Prospects @ Elizabeth East.mike

    5. #5
      thanks heaps will give them a try!



    Similar Threads

    1. Refund on Oz driving licences
      By Kay in forum Aussie Chat
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 20-11-2009, 10:01 PM
    2. HGV, PCV, Full Car and Motorcycle Licences
      By netra in forum Shipping
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 28-04-2009, 05:23 AM
    3. Driving Licences
      By C&Z in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 17-08-2008, 11:04 AM
    4. Are Hgv And Psv Licences Valid In Oz ???
      By MitchKeza in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:54 AM
    5. Trade Licences
      By dave&jacky in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 19-06-2008, 10:30 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums