Anyone know any electrician's jobs going???

Does anyone know of any Electrician's jobs going apart from the ones advertised on Seek and Career?

My hubby has been working for the same company since we arrived and has just been shafted - not happy!!!!:arghh:

Won't bore you all with details but if any other sparkies/tradies know of any jobs going can you let me know please.

He has his A class license.

Many many thanks:notworthy:

Helen

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/jobs-careers/19428-new-electricians.html

i put this thread up a few weeks ago if its any help.

stevo

Thanks for that. Just had a look and it says job no longer advertised but i think i remember seeing it and if i'm correct, that's the company he works for now

Not to worry, but again thanks x

• 1 month later...
Guest uptheiron
Thanks for that. Just had a look and it says job no longer advertised but i think i remember seeing it and if i'm correct, that's the company he works for now

Not to worry, but again thanks x

Contact Darren at Cortek 8342 4900