nursing jobs

Guest guest1255

Guest guest1255

hi there everyone

im just new to this site. my hubby 2 kids and myself will be moving to Adelaide next spring/early summer if all goes well. im a R/N and currently work in theatres. i have 18 months post grad experience. i have noticed a few hospitals which i would be interested in working in such as the RAH and Flinders. however im not really sure how to get in touch with the hospitals as they dont appear to have an email contact address, just phone numbers.:wacko: with the time difference it makes it a bit difficult to call them. does anyone have the email contact address for any of these hospitals or any other ones. any help would be much appreciated

kind regards

tess;)

hi there everyone

im just new to this site. my hubby 2 kids and myself will be moving to Adelaide next spring/early summer if all goes well. im a R/N and currently work in theatres. i have 18 months post grad experience. i have noticed a few hospitals which i would be interested in working in such as the RAH and Flinders. however im not really sure how to get in touch with the hospitals as they dont appear to have an email contact address, just phone numbers.:wacko: with the time difference it makes it a bit difficult to call them. does anyone have the email contact address for any of these hospitals or any other ones. any help would be much appreciated

kind regards

tess;)

I have been in contact with the women and childrens and Flinders. Here is the email for human resources at Flinders human.resources@fmc.sa.gov.au All I did was email them with a bit about me and when we are planning to be in Oz and attached my CV. They then forwarded it to the appropriate department and I am now in contact with the childrens Nurse manager and am to contact them when I have my visa to sort out a job. Did the same with the women and children and also got a reply but want to work at flinders. If you go onto the employment area on the websites there is normally email contacts on there. Here is the flinders one. http://www.flinders.sa.gov.au/employment/

What sort of nursing do you do? I am childrens trained.

Hope that helps. I have been skill assessed and am registered in Adelaide now so if you need any help let me know.

Tracey

Guest guest1255

thanks very much tracey for answering my post. im an adult nurse and im working in theatre as a scrub nurse at the moment, however im hoping to do anaesthetic or recovery eventually. anyway cheers for the email for flinders, much appreciated. i will get my cv sent off.

regards

Tess

(Tracey. Ewan. Steven. Stephanie)

Guest neilmcr

Hi Denise.

I am also a Mental Health Nurse, though I am finding it difficult to find a job in my field, Drugs and Alcohol. We (my wife Lyn and teenage son Aron) have been in Adelaide for 4 weeks, renting a unit in Glenelg. How is it going with yourself settling in with teenagers. I suspect that you have faced some of the difficulties we are with our teenager. Any advice you may have would be useful.

neil.mcr@bogpond.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest1255

hi denise

sorry i took so long to get back, i have been on holiday.

i managed to get a hold of the e mail for the rah.

ive sent my cv off, although no reply as yet.

however i did get a positive reply from flinders.

cheers

tess