Looking for Yoga or Pilates instructor

Moosh

I am on the Health and Wellbeing Committee at my work in Lonsdale, SA. We are looking for instructors of Yoga or Pilates who hold their own public liability insurance who will be able to do corporate sessions to about 15 people on a weekly basis during lunchtimes for 40 minutes and after work from 5pm for 60 minutes. Looking to start the second week in March.

Please feel free to contact me either PM or email.

Guest moonraker1959

Just wondering Moosh,in the UK we have the British Wheel Of Yoga,the main governing body for yoga teachers.If SA has a similar body(or a national one)you should be able to access local teachers through either their website or a phone call.It is imperative you of course employ a teacher with qualifications.There would be plenty of teachers out there with teaching certificates,but the quality of teaching would depend who they were taught by.I used to practice with a well known yoga teacher in SA,but unfortunately she has now moved to NSW.Good luck and it sounds like a wonderful idea.