RTITB Fork Truck Licence

Willber

My OH had to redo his forklift truck licence. There are plenty of jobs around for people with the licence. It was just a 2 day course and there are plenty of places that do the course. Most companies will pay for the course (my OH works for the hardware chain Bunnings....see www. bunnings.com.au) and they paid for his.

Stevo is totally right....all existing licences have to be updated although there's a few years to do it depending upon when you passed the course.

Tamara

Guest jonny no cash

Just to give you an idea of the cost,I am doing a one day course this sat and the price is $290 plus $65 to have the licence issued at a SA Service Centre,Luckily I joined the CITB so I only have to pay $110 so joining the CITB is a must when you get here,good luck