any one know of business for sale ?

Guest matthep

Guest matthep

Hello all, i am moving to Adelade in a few months on a business skills visa, what i am looking for is a business that is for sale circa $80k that will fill the bill for me on my visa. do you know anyone who has come over on the same visa as me and do they want to move on and sell there busineess? or could they simply give me some advice on what works and what does not. any help in owning, buying or running a business in Aus would be of help.

many thanks

Paul

Guest matthep

thanks for that i will have a look, i think what i am realy after is someone who has come on the same visa as me and can advise on the do's and donts to get the visa permanent.

Paul

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Paul

I'm on a 164 Business Visa so may be able to assist. It would probably help a little if you can narrow it down to what type of business you are looking for? With $80k to spend you may not have too many options but you can own from 20% of a company and still qualify for a permanent visa. If you can give me a few more details I can probably help a bit more.

Stuart

Guest matthep

Hi stuart, great your on the same visa as me then, 80k s my starting point i can go up to 180k for the right business, can i get lending from a bank do you think? i do already have a HSBC account in Aus so they may help if i need further funds. what do you want to know from me?, like i said i am open to any advice or help you can offer. i may also look at setting up from scratch but what is the question.

paul

• 1 year later...

We came on a 163, if you are 164, what is making you choose SA? If you love it great, if not, business might be easier in other states! Any questions, feel free to ask. It is 5 years since we arrived, started from scratch. What is it you do now, and what have you put forward as your proposed business plan? SA is great in that you don't have to stick to your plan, just meet the criteria to gain PR (although your criteria on a 164 are double the 163 aren't they?) whereas when we came, I was in contatct with people in WA, who had to go to immi every time they wanted to deviate from the plan for approval!