Any Chefs out there?

Guest harrison clan

Guest harrison clan

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there were any chefs out there? Hubby has been a chef for 18 years and we are hoping to head over to SA if we can get our visa sorted. It would just be nice to have some fellow chefs to chat to who could share their experience and advice about working over there.

Wendy

Guest harrison clan

Thanks HG, will drop them a line when I get on the laptop later.

How is life down there in the south? Aldinga Beach is where we'd love to end up but obviously that all depends on where hubby could get work.

Wendy

Thanks HG, will drop them a line when I get on the laptop later.

How is life down there in the south? Aldinga Beach is where we'd love to end up but obviously that all depends on where hubby could get work.

Wendy

Hey no worries...lifes good down here in Woop Woop...:biglaugh:

Very quiet, and very scenic which is why we decided to be down here reminds us alot of where we came from Gloucestershire....

What does your hub do? Kat says your hub is a chef.....be perfect if he could get into The Vale...lotsa eateries down there....Kat also just said that the gold club @ Wirrina Cove was after a chef...its about 30 mins away if that.

I drive an hour to work and an hour home...the job is great but the driving is doing my head in a bit, and it costs quite a bit in a Pajero....

HG