Commercial Catering Equipment Technician Needed

Guest Amanda F

Guest Amanda F

The company I work for is looking for a Catering Equipment Technician. We have advertised but have had no applicants.

If anyone knows of anyone please pm me for more details

Amanda

Guest Guest5035
The company I work for is looking for a Catering Equipment Technician. We have advertised but have had no applicants.

Amanda

never heard of that job description, what is it?

stevo

Guest Guest75

At least one person knew what you were on about Amanda.

I've used a lot of Hobart and Crypto Peerless gear in my time in catering.

Would have thought it was self explanatory though.:cute:

Guest Guest5035

Would have thought it was self explanatory though.:cute:[/quote

Are you saying i am dumb Tyke, sounds like a personal attack, give yourself a point or two:D;)

stevo

Guest Guest75

Would have thought it was self explanatory though.:cute:[/quote

Are you saying i am dumb Tyke, sounds like a personal attack, give yourself a point or two:D;)

stevo

I was serious in the fact that I thought the title was self explanatory:biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035

No need for excuses Tyke, my original reply was self explanatory aswell, there was no need to write what you did as it makes me sound dumb, i took it as a personal attack, which by the rules of the forum is against the rules. I have known posters to get infraction points.....So wheres the apology.

Stevo

Guest Guest75
No need for excuses Tyke, my original reply was self explanatory aswell, there was no need to write what you did as it makes me sound dumb, i took it as a personal attack, which by the rules of the forum is against the rules. I have known posters to get infraction points.....So wheres the apology.

Stevo

In no way is that post a direct attack on anyone,did I really refer to you directly???

Dear me Steve,the amount of grief I get as a mod and one little post gets me into trouble???

:o

Guest Guest5035

Would have thought it was self explanatory though.:cute:

Well Dear me Tyke read it again, the way i read it, it was aimed at me "At least 1 person" there was only 2 people replying, me and mick. The way it came across it was a personal attack , but then again its the way people disect it isn't it, my view is obviously different to yours,

stevo

we can go to PM if you want to apologise

Guest Guest75
Well Dear me Tyke read it again, the way i read it, it was aimed at me "At least 1 person" there was only 2 people replying, me and mick. The way it came across it was a personal attack , but then again its the way people disect it isn't it, my view is obviously different to yours,

stevo

we can go to PM if you want to apologise

No problems,I apologise without reserve. I thought you were not as sensitive as this but I stand corrected.I must remind myself of this from now on:cute:

Obviously the large amount of jibes against me in your posts are not considered by myself as insults.:cute:

Guest Guest5035

Thanks Tyke, all sorted, now we can all see how sometimes people don't see the way the other person sees it.

Once again thanks, thats the end of it.

Stevo

• 1 month later...
Guest kenco

Amanda

Hi Amanda I am trying to find work as a catering equipment technician and also sponsorship so that i can travel on a 457 visa, I am qualified here in the UK any help you could give would be fantastic . I tried to attach a copy of my resume but its too big for this site. If you could PM me i will attach resume

Thanks keith

Guest Guest75
Hi tyke thanks for the help with the message Im new to this so any help would be great

thanks again

Hi Kenco.

I noticed you are from West Yorkshire. Whereabouts??

I'm originally from Pudsey,11 years ago :D

Guest Guest75
Hi we are from Wilsden near Shipley/Bingley if you know the area

I know it , I've had family live around that way..

Good luck on the job search.

Not quite as easy here at the moment.