Jobs jobs jobs

Hi all, tonight we are another step closer to our dream and with every step we get more nervous. We keep looking at the job situation and reading all the threads that people keep putting on here. This is why I'm writing this now we are looking to be out in November and I know it's very early days but I was wondering if their was any vacancies that we Could put on this thread for all the fellow poms and I coming over soon to help stop this nerve racking time. So if you are a company big or small or looking for permanent or casual staff let us all know.

Guest Guest6899

Hi Sharon, iv been looking into nursing jobs online and there doesnt seem to be lots about!! iv emailed SA health and got no reply so a little worried at the mo.. Would be helpfull if people could advise whats available.

Lisa

Hi

In general the worst time to look for work is leading up to December and then January/February. Over here it is the kids 6 weeks summer holidays at the end of December and all January and people/businesses use this as a time to take leave or shut down altogether. I finished in a job one year on 8 December and did not gain employment until 2 February. I know other friends (Aussies) who have been in a similar situation and it is generally accepted that this is the worst time to be out of work or looking for work.