I am an ealry years specialist teacher worker for notts. Currently I am in an advisory role for the schools improvement service.Does anyone know of any good agencies who can help with getting work prior to leaving the UK. i have been reading a lot of the threads and am really worried about the job situation out there, even to the point of reconcidering our move.
any advice welcomed.
many thanks