Help - Employers

I am currently planning another trip to Oz and SA particulary, with the hope of arranging some meetings with potential employers. In addition to this I also hope to arrange to meet some potential property agents to show me a round the area and look at potential properties to get a feel for the area. This is all designed to help make some life changing decisions and I was wondering if anyone else did something similar or can offer me advise with how to go about either.

Port Noarlunga
      134 times
      Hi there and welcome to PIA (just in case I didnt' do it before)

There are a number of web sites that will help you on your way to both job information and houses. The housing agents are really helpful over there and we got ourselves into some of the open viewings to get an idea of what happens and what to expect.

We also went to a few display villages for new builds, to get as much information on that side of things, as to the full run down of building and costs.

There are a number of recruitment agencies over there as well, it is well worth while speaking to them as they are very useful with the percentage of work that is available in your trade and also what the rough wage is.

You are obviously in the right frame of mind with regards to research and I don't think you will have any problems in your quest for information.

Here are the websites for you to look at and I am sure there will be others on here that will help you further.

WWW.realestate.com.au www.careerone.com.au

Good luck
      Cornelia (41), Andy (42!!), Ally (16) & Wee Andi (12) x

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums