Motor Mechanic Required

Hi All

We will soon be looking for another fully qualified Motor Mechanic for our busy and expanding workshop in Aldinga.

Air Con licence will be an advantage.

The Hours will be 38 hr week Monday to Friday.

Pay Rate will be dependant on experience and knowledge on working on a wide range of vehicles.

Email resumes for The Attention of Mick at mdautocare@comstech.com

And I will be in touch

Thanks

Guest snowy10

Mick,

I have 23 years experience as an aircraft technician and struggling to make any decent contacts in the aviation industry in Adelaide.

We're coming over to validate our visas, if you are interested in what I might have to offer (as HG says above I am trainable) let me know and I'll drop you my CV.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest proctor3069

Hi

I am interested but dont arrive into Adelaide until September 6th?

I have 16 years experience in the light vehicle trade.

Not sure if i am a bit early looking for work as understand the position may be filled by then.

I will email my CV over to you and if you could keep me on record that would be great.

We will be staying in Port Adelaide for the first 5 weeks and are looking at relocating to the Hallett Cove or Aldinga Beach area depending on work.

Thanks

Guest proctor3069
Hi Darren

That would be great if you could forward me your resume (CV) and I will keep it on record :)

Have you got experience of working on a large variety of cars and vans ??

Thanks

Mick

Hi thanks for replying.

I have emailed over my C.V.

I currently work on all makes and models of cars and small vans (For a size guide i work on these types of vans and others of similar size. Ford transits, Citroen Dispatch, Fiat Ducato).

Many thanks

Guest teresa lynch

Hi Mick

We have now been granted our visa (20th June) and are still in a bit of shock!! My husband is a Motor mechanic and MOT Tester here in the UK and is looking for a job in the Aldinga area as this is where we want to settle. He has over 20years in the business and has worked on all makes and models of car, van upto 7.5 tonne I think. Would you like his CV? We are hoping to come out for November. I will let him know about the position.

Thanks

Teresa

• 2 months later...
Guest teresa lynch

Hi

I believe my husband (Edd Lynch) was chatting to you about this only a couple of weeks ago on a different thread. I know he is very interested if you still have a vacancy when we make it over. We are currently trying to sell our house so that we are able to move. What are the terms and conditions you are offering and is this standard for the area? Edd has a great deal of experience and knowledge in the business. I believe that I emailed you his CV a while back.

Teresa

• 2 months later...
Guest teresa lynch

Hi

Edd had emailed you today about the vacancy. I hope it's still open. We now will definitely be landing in Adelaide in dec/jan depending on the completion of our house sale. It'd be good to speak with you about the motor trade in general and also to make friends with someone in the area. Edd has given you our email address if you fancy a chat ova skype let us know. Hopefully Edd'll hear from you about the vacancy.

Take care

Teresa