renderer / solid plasterer

Hi

I am looking for a renderer/texture coater /solid plasterer for full time work in western suburbs .Must have own tools and motor good rates of pay. Would also consider taking on a gang of renderers.Hours onsite 7am -3-30pm

Contact

T G NAYLOR SOLID PLASTERING

Trev 0423459981 daytime

Carla 0433915550 evenings

home 83862549

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bosco

hi Trev im solid plasterer as is my son , ive just got my perm res visa and heading out later this year.Could you give me an idea of rates for plasterer and what work situation in Adelaide is like at moment. cheers.Im moving to seaford rise area.

• 4 weeks later...

HI mate rates of pay depends on what you are able to do would range between $200 to $250 working for some one you would need own tools. Are you a solid plasterer /work is slowing up slightly have been busy as hell past year Give me a call when you arrive i am in Seaford and looking for some one soon