Anmac

Guest RobJ1978

Crikey....i have already paid my fee's but sending my application off tomorrow ( as i stupidly forgot to get my application form signed when i got my other documents signed...hope he doesn't charge me again!) If you have your ielts results are you ready to put your application in???

Nic.x.

Yes, pretty much got everything together but holding off at work as we're currently going through major changes (regrading,redeployment etc) and even though we're planning to move out in a couple of years nothing's a certainty so don't want to spoil my chances of keeping my band 6 because they think "Oh she's leaving soon" :D

Guest RobJ1978

oh right...i haven't told my main manager as they said a senior role to myself would be ok for employment verification....we are like you and getting regraded etc so i didn't want to rock the boat either. So i have just asked someone who i trust to give me a reference as she wouldn't be sitting on the interview panel when we need to fight for jobs.

Hope it all goes ok...its a big worry isn't it.x.