SAPOL Entrance Exam

Guest woolmerdj

Guest woolmerdj

Hello,

Ive just been told that SAPOL have excepted my application and now i have to do the entrance exam next tuesday. So i just like to know what happens as it goes for 6 hours ?, any info would be great.

Cheers

Oli

Guest trish194
Hello,

Ive just been told that SAPOL have excepted my application and now i have to do the entrance exam next tuesday. So i just like to know what happens as it goes for 6 hours ?, any info would be great.

Cheers

Oli

Hiya, I'm ex SAPOL and don't believe the entrance exam has changed. It consists of general entrance exam sections which are mainly multiple choice = ie a maths section including shapes (ie which shape belongs to the list...etc) english (scenarios etc) and psych section.

Hope this is of a little help. All the best!!!

Guest The sparky
Hello,

Cheers

Oli

Probably to see how many expiation notices you can fill in the allotted time

Hiya, when i did it in february there was an exam as said above that involved grammar, punctuation, spelling test, shapes,maths and comprehension questions but they are forever changing it and been adding/swapping things for it.Once the exam was taken it was marked there and then and the ones that didnt pass were asked to leave and the ones that passed filled in two phsc tests. From there it was a fingers crossed waiting game to see if you passed one bit to see if you can get to the next bit. I was advised (from uk recruits - some that have now left some that are still there) that if you aint come over as a uk recruit it will be ok cause you havent got a job/rank/experience to compare it too and from learning new from the get go. just get that beep test down ;o)

good luck with it all :smile:

• 2 weeks later...