Phone interview tonight!

Lil Bev

Thanks Gill will do. I tell you something i CANNOT wait for the wine afterwards. We are moving out of our house in the next few days and moving back up north for a few weeks. Its been a stressful last few days to say the least. Fingers crossed it goes well! xxx

Oh I missed this. I hope it all went well. They would be foolish not to take you as british nurses work very well under pressure I have found and have a very good sense of humour. I keep thinking that I will be bored in my nice job. I may come and do an agency shift a week in emergency at the RAH.

Let us know as soon as you find out. I am sure you will be fine.

Guest Kat+Rocco

Fingers crossed for you.....I'm sure you'll be on you way soon.It's so strange havin interview over the phone had mine in May and can remember sitting surrounded by paper with answers to the "usual" interview questions like " what are positive and neg attributes" etc. But never got asked anything like that! Lol Hope you enjoyed your wine.....look forward to hearing good news from you

It was a strange experience with the odd quiet moment but fingers crossed i get a positive email from them tomorrow! I was surrounded by bits of paper with things to ask them and managed to get an answer for the majority :) I did enjoy the wine but didn't enjoy the banging head in the morning!

Not sure when i start as yet, i told them mid-late September as we will be flying out around the 25th August. We are so busy at the moment as we are moving out of our MoD house on Wed back up to Barnsley to stay with the family for a few weeks, then we will be enjoying Adelaide! xx

Guest orlaandjoe

Congratulations and very best of luck with the move and the job!I'm a midwife so its great to know that its possible to get a job before actually arriving!hopefully when my time comes I'll be lucky enough to get a job too!well done!:biggrin:

Guest The Morleys

Hi Bev,

So sorry I didnt reply to your PM before your interview, Ive been a bit busy with the twins! How'd it go have you heard anything yet. Who interviewed you was it Chris Lee and Phil Cowan? they are both really nice. I called into work last friday (Im on mat leave at mo) and Chris was saying that they have appointed quite a few new staff and some from UK. they are taking on 33 new nurses in ED as we have just had our staffing level increased as part of the new enterprise bargaining agreement, which will make a huge difference to the department and the care that we are able to give.

Hope all went well and hopefully see you soon

Nina xx

Hi Bev,

So sorry I didnt reply to your PM before your interview, Ive been a bit busy with the twins! How'd it go have you heard anything yet. Who interviewed you was it Chris Lee and Phil Cowan? they are both really nice. I called into work last friday (Im on mat leave at mo) and Chris was saying that they have appointed quite a few new staff and some from UK. they are taking on 33 new nurses in ED as we have just had our staffing level increased as part of the new enterprise bargaining agreement, which will make a huge difference to the department and the care that we are able to give.

Hope all went well and hopefully see you soon

Nina xx

Hi Nina, no problems about the PM i guessed you were busy with the twins! Hope they are both doing well. Yeah it was Chris and Phil who interviewed me they were really nice. Thats great that they have been appointed that many as i was under the impression there was only 22. Well we're moving tomorrow so its really busy here, hope to see you over there! When do you start back at work? Bet you dont want to go back!! xx