Any Wall & Floor Tilers out there?

Guest edenfieldpoms

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi,

I was just wondring if there are any wall & floor tilers working out in OZ? Just wondered if you could answer a few questions. I am self employed and have new formal qualifications, I have been looking on the OCBA website about licences. I am a bit confused on what the requirements are for getting a licence, do I need qualification and if so what are they? Can I do them in OZ or is it better to get them in UK?

Any other advice on working in OZ would be greatly appreciated

thanks

will:err:

You would have to do a course to gain your licence if you want to be self employed.Some builders will ask for your licence some may not.I have had my licence for a number of years so its a bit hazey now what i had to do. I had to prove i was quifield to carry out work i showed my city and guilds papers and apprentiship papers and referances from previous employers. Had to sit an interview with OCBA and show them papers etc.I am not a tiler