Tin roofing course

niknjas

Hi

Can anyone help please.

Slater / Tiler for 27 years and due to having hardly any work apart from repairs via Boral, have decided I need to diversify into tin roofing. Does anyone know of a short course or where I can get some hands on experience that does not take 4 yrs for peanuts? Know the basic just need to polish up and get a ticket.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Jason

Jason have you advertised your services in the Messenger?

Good luck with things

p.s. PM me if you are interested in some guttering work - didn't know you did that. We FINALLY got a builder for our porch but need to do the guttering now. (porch guttering that is)

Hi Suzer

Must admit had not thought of that - will look into it. At the moment Niki has got me onto Google, Yellow Pages, Enterprise & Trulocal. She has also done me a website that links into here and facebook. We have just gone for anything free really.

I have pm'd you

Jason

Jason have you advertised your services in the Messenger?

Good luck with things

p.s. PM me if you are interested in some guttering work - didn't know you did that. We FINALLY got a builder for our porch but need to do the guttering now. (porch guttering that is)

Hi Heaps Good

I have had a loook but cannot find them on any search engine.I tried to see if I could see them on Career One but could not seem them there either. If you see it again, can you give me a shout please.

Thanks

Jason

Mmm strange one that they seem to have totally dissapeared....bizarre if i see anything i will let you know mate...

HG