Wanted sheet meatl work/cnc

Guest Sharon and Paul

Guest Sharon and Paul

:cute:Hi everyone

When we eventually get down under my husband Paul will be looking for work in Sheet metal / CNC at the moment he works in the aircraft industry (making the planes, or bits of them, probably the pieces that keep coming off)! Anyway would anyone be able to point us in the right direction for companies that might be looking for employees in this field. Thanks

Sharon 42

Paul 43

Charlotte 6

Jack naughty 2

Applied for 136 visa Aug 07

Money taken from acc Nov 07

Waiting to hear about medicals and police checks

Guest dglamoore

Greg is a metal polisher and his unit is in Lonsdale. He says there are plenty of sheet metal places just around where he is and plenty more in the north so sure you won't have a problem finding work. :cute:

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Hi Paul can you send me your CV, I have a few employers looking for CNC operators, sorry havent kept up to date on this issue. Are you currently here in Adelaide, if not when are you arriving and I can set up some interviews for you when you arrive.

Cheers

Sandy

sandy@globaltradesearch.com.au

Hi Sandy

I clicked on this link precisely because I thought it was a query that you might be able to help with!

Paul - their website is here:

http://globaltradesearch.com.au/index.php

Cheers

Gill

Guest Sandy Coates

Gill did you get the private message I sent you yesterday, not sure if I am doing this stuff right. Can you send me some information of yourself please, whats your background.

Sandy

Guest Sharon and Paul

Hi Sandy

I will try to email Pauls CV to you but computers and I don't mix that well! Did you attend theAustralia Expo in London on 3rd and 4th Nov 07, its just that Paul seems to think that we met you there. Anyway I'll try to email this CV now.

Regards

Sharon