Nails

Guest jellybean3456

Guest jellybean3456

Hi we are arriving in Adelaide in April . have been doing nails here in London and want to do the same part time when we get there. i know there are a lot of nail bars around i am keen to know if anyone can tell me what experience they have had with any of them and also roughly what they pay more interested to know ref. extensions gel/acylic and infills. Also be good to hear from anyone who is already a nail technician out there . jellybean :wubclub:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hi we are arriving in Adelaide in April . have been doing nails here in London and want to do the same part time when we get there. i know there are a lot of nail bars around i am keen to know if anyone can tell me what experience they have had with any of them and also roughly what they pay more interested to know ref. extensions gel/acylic and infills. Also be good to hear from anyone who is already a nail technician out there . jellybean :wubclub:
If its any help, I used to have LCN gel nails in the uk, thought there wa nothing beter, but now I am here i have acrylics, better by far!! I dont know what they pay here, but it cost me $70 for my first french sst as I had to have quite a few tips, the $50 for the 3 weekly visits! Plain acrylics are $60 then $40 3 weekly. I would think you bwill have no trouble finding work as most ozzies have them done!

sarah

Guest ozzy wannabe

That good to know.

I trained 18months ago with creative nails and did some mobile work.

Just watch out though if you were thinking of taking any of your kit over? I think you can only take full sealed bottlles of liquids.

I have some stuff that I can't take and I'm not sure what to do with it?:mad:

Good luck

Vicky

Guest jellybean3456

Hi sarah

Thankf for that that is really helpful i am also interested to hear from anyone else too,do you do your hairdressing from home or from a salon ?

jellybean

Guest jellybean3456

Hi vicky

i will be shipping my kit over to Adelaide i will have to ring the shipping company maybe to see what i can take . i have found a place on the goodwood road which looks good for nail supplies but what a waste to leave lots of stuff behind. i did not train with creative but i know of some who have. do you use their gel ? if not what products do you recommend gel wise in adelaide ? sorry all these qestions just i will be at TAFE college but want to do mails eves/weekends jellybean