Management Accountant

Hi All,

I am a qualified management accountant (CIMA) and currently looking for roles in Adelaide. I have gone down the usual route of meeting up with consultants from Hays, Talent 2 and Hender and I have so far had 1 interview for a role which I closely missed out on. Are there any other accounting/finance people out there who can recommend any recruiters/point me in the best direction for contract roles?

I appreciate any advice as I've only been in Adelaide for just over a week and everything is still very new!

Many thanks,

Hi Steve

Did you have any luck with your search yet? I am CIMA qualified the same as you and I'll be moving over in December. I've put my CV on a few websites and applied for several jobs this weekend but I'm not sure anything will happen until I get there.

Lancs UK, now Seacliff SA
      11 times
      I take you are also checking Seek.com.au as well?
      Carole and Andrew
      Agent appointed Sept 06, changed agent July 08, visa granted 7.3.08
      House not sold... decided to rent
      Left UK 15.10.08, Arrived Adelaide 26.10.08
      Now in Seacliff

Hi Melanie, I'm currently in a contract role which has been extended. The contract market is very quite and from meeting with recruiters I have been told it's even quieter over the Christmas period which is the same as back home really. I can't comment much on permanent roles as I haven't been looking at those but I wouldn't get disheartened if you aren't contacted before you get here as most recruiters won't even consider you for a role until they meet you. Are you planning on being in Adelaide when you get here? When you do make it over if you send me a message I'll forward you on some details of some recruiters I found to be useful.