allan miller HGV driver training

chrisfen46

Guest johnosmad
thanks for that duke will get intouch with them aswell.

Hey Chris,

If you could let me know what they say it would be much appreciated as I am in the same situation,

Cheers

Hey Chris,

If you could let me know what they say it would be much appreciated as I am in the same situation,

Cheers

Hi John i have sent GnL an email this morning so will let you know when they get back in touch. allan miller gave me a quote of nearly $2,000 but that was for a full 20hr training which i dont really need, just need some experiance driving trucks with roadranger box. as been used to straight 6's with a hi and low range and 4 over 4's , and the company i am with now have a lot of auto's in..

Guest johnosmad
Hi John i have sent GnL an email this morning so will let you know when they get back in touch. allan miller gave me a quote of nearly $2,000 but that was for a full 20hr training which i dont really need, just need some experiance driving trucks with roadranger box. as been used to straight 6's with a hi and low range and 4 over 4's , and the company i am with now have a lot of auto's in..

Thanks mate,

I could probably use a bit of training as not really done it as a full time job ever, it was just part of my job. I rarely ever drove a modern truck ha ha, It was all the 1980's Bedfords and DAFs i used most the time and occasionally a small removals type Pantec!

Maybe a bit of training would be in order ha ha,

Also, is that for the Cat C+E equivalent or just the Cat C? (I have only just started looking in to this myself)

Cheers

Thanks mate,

I could probably use a bit of training as not really done it as a full time job ever, it was just part of my job. I rarely ever drove a modern truck ha ha, It was all the 1980's Bedfords and DAFs i used most the time and occasionally a small removals type Pantec!

Maybe a bit of training would be in order ha ha,

Also, is that for the Cat C+E equivalent or just the Cat C? (I have only just started looking in to this myself)

Cheers

That was for cat c thinkyour heavy combo is little more money. had email from Gnl they are very good think i will be using them . if you pm me with your email i will forward you the info they sent me if you want.