plumber gas fitter looking for work

Guest dalton

Guest dalton

Hi all just thought i would pop a note on, looking for work plumbing or gas commertial preffered,:wink: but cant not to fussy at the moment just need to get and earn some bucks. if anyone has any good leads much appreciated cheers jeff

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Plumboz

Dalton,

You might want to try Ken Hall plumbers as he is always looking for new talent, although mostly domestic and some commercial it's not a bad company to work for and he will see your OK through your licensing saga.

PS. Paul Hebbard is no longer the point of contact for us, Don Simms is the man in the know.

i know hyndmarsh plumbing are recruiting now

Went there two days ago got a letter of them this morning saying they are not recruiting but will keep me on file hopefully get hold of Don Monday what can u say **** system

Guest plumber leigh

Hi guys,

Is it that quiet out there, im planning on comming over in feb and starting to hear a few negatives about how much work is available out there, is it really starting to hit you guys or is it just scare mongering ???

Cheers Leigh