• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Finding an odd job in Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide_bound View Post
      Lies, damn lies and statistics
      Hey mate,

The data is taken from Australian Government Websites and corresponding organisations who are responsible for publications, forecast etc.

These are not developed by me, rather i found some on different official websites.

Northern Suburbs
      208 times
      Lucid engineering is another one to look at, had some of their pecs out earlier today

Swindon, Wilts to Marino
      120 times
      Hi We've been here two years now and my hubbie had two job interviews lined up for when we got here.

When we were in UK, we sent off loads off applications with an interview letter and singed up for agencies but only got three answers back - two were the interviews and the other was say he had nothing but nice long chat as he was from Bristol.

If you are not in the country, sometimes, they will not respond and we also found this here until we changed to an aussie email address. Know it sounds a long shot but my husband just went through the Yellow pages and rang people for work as the other jobs were not what he wanted and he got a job out of it and started the following week (know different trade but can't hurt to try) - they then cannot ignore you.
      Bealesfamily likes this.
      Contact us (Jason Wyness Roofing Contractors) by private message for all Roofing, Guttering and Leadwork enquiries. 25+ yrs experience, fully licensed, public liability and Master Builders member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12