Nursing Assistant Jobs

Guest weelou

Hi am a nursing assistant in scotland and was wondering if there is nursing assistant needed in ozzy hospitals, also hoping to do my nurse training can anyone help me with the price of training thx Louise

Guest andigil

Louise log onto flinders or uni s.a. website for costs of doing nursing, if you are a resident you can apply for a heccs debt, which you pay back through your tax once you are working, hospitals dont htend to have nursing assistants, enrolled nurse training is still available here too.

Guest Peachie

I have several friends who trained here and worked as Heath care assistants in the community to pay their way thu uni check out agencies that offer community care ie washing ect in own home

Guest loopylisa

You will prob need a Certificate 3 in mental health or learning disabilities. If you have an NVQ you might want to look at where you can get it recognized as equivalent.

Louise log onto flinders or uni s.a. website for costs of doing nursing, if you are a resident you can apply for a heccs debt, which you pay back through your tax once you are working, hospitals dont htend to have nursing assistants, enrolled nurse training is still available here too.

Sorry to say that only Citizens can apply for HECS. Pr can get domestic fees but these have to be paid upfront each semester.