Quality Officer Aged Care needed

Guest familygood

Guest familygood

Hi,

Currently advertising a position working for me in Aged Care as a Quality Officer. If anyone is interested and has the right skills please feel free to apply by CV and covering letter (see Ad.). Good IT, communication and admin skills essential (more so than qualifications or experience) previous experience in non profit/health industries preferable and quality or policy writing experience desirable.

Based in Oaklands Park 0.5 FTE.

Can be found on this link:

http://jobview.careerone.com.au/QUALITY-OFFICER-Job-Oaklands-Park-SA-AU-103343975.aspx

Thanks

Emma

Guest Im Here

Sounds like an ideal job for me but the only experience i have is working in aged care as a carer have basic comp skills and basic admin but i'm very good at communication

Hello Emma,

I have just seen your thread and wondered if you would be interested in my skill set. I have just arrived in Adelaide from the UK after spending 23 years in the Royal Air Force. i have spent the last ten years working with quality systems derived from the ISO 9001, alongside Military Aviation Standards. The duties included Auditing/Process Review/Auditor Mentoring/Trend Analysis etc/KPIs. I am currently training for my Certificate III in aged care with Wade Training Morphett Vale, which I am due to complete on the 16 dec 2011.

kind regards

Nick

Guest familygood

Hi Nick

I would certainly think you have transferable skills. I too came from a different sector background when I started here so would welcome your application. Happy to consider if you can have it with me by Monday.

Thanks

Emma

• 1 month later...

Hi Emma

I appreciate your original post was some months back but I am making preparations to move to SA in March 2012 with a State Sponsored Visa as a Welfare Worker. I am a Senior Practitioner (Social Worker) of 7+ years and 17 years Government working experience.

I just wanted to check whether you would consider looking at my resume in case you have any vacancies that may be suitable now or in the near future?

Would also be open to any suggestions or recommendations as well.

Thanks in advance.

Julie