Casual work for Dec/Jan - same as 2010

Guest sturg

Hi all

It's that time of year again in our industry where we need some extra hands. I posted this message last year and we had 4-5 lads from PIA involved which was great.

I work for Grace Removals and we require half a dozen people to join our "busy" for December and January.

You need to be fit, strong and ready for a full days work in the sun. Bascially, you go out on uplifts & deliveries (some will be incoming pom's!!) and assist the crew.

If your interested, PM me and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul, My husband Wullie is looking for work he is a time served bricklayer with over 25yers experiance but he is willing to do any job. His mobile number is 0468782661 and can start asap. thanks.

Hi

Hopefully not too late but I am looking for some casual work and that sounds great. I have just fininished year 12 (18 years old) a soccer player and fit and strong and ready to work hard. I have my own car.

Many Thanks

Ollie

Hmmm... well my daughter has had no reply whatsoever from this!
catherinecI am not sure what you are trying to prove here but you have no idea of what you are talking about. I had some 40plus PM's regarding this and I only contacted those who left me their mobile number. I do not have time to chase people down and there were about a dozen that just sent me a PM with no phone number. They also did not get contacted.So in future, please get your facts before making innuendo's, or even better, contact the person directly if you have a problem with them instead of hiding behind a social network.

Guest Tterrier81

got to agree with catherine.c, i p.m'd my mob number and house number the day after u started this thread and i too have heard nothin at all, and im not tryin to hide behind a social network or be a keyboard warrior, and i would have also contacted u directly but how was i suppose to do that if u dont answer ur p.m's

Guest Guest5035
Hi all

It's that time of year again in our industry where we need some extra hands. I posted this message last year and we had 4-5 lads from PIA involved which was great.

I work for Grace Removals and we require half a dozen people to join our "busy" for December and January.

You need to be fit, strong and ready for a full days work in the sun. Bascially, you go out on uplifts & deliveries (some will be incoming pom's!!) and assist the crew.

If your interested, PM me and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Paul

Hi all,

Apologies to all those that have PM'd me and I haven't got back to. Been mad busy but I will be contacting you all by the end of this week.

Thanks

Paul

catherinecI am not sure what you are trying to prove here but you have no idea of what you are talking about. I had some 40plus PM's regarding this and I only contacted those who left me their mobile number. I do not have time to chase people down and there were about a dozen that just sent me a PM with no phone number. They also did not get contacted.So in future, please get your facts before making innuendo's, or even better, contact the person directly if you have a problem with them instead of hiding behind a social network.

mate 2 times you quoted you would get back to people that pm'd you, not one word about mobile numbers, so i think a apology is due from yourself for wrong info..

stevo

Hi Guys

This guy is trying to put some work your way, if it was me replying i would of pm him and sent my number not a good idea to have ago at any one offering work what ever you think some times it pays to say it to yourself and not out loud.

Parko

Guest Tterrier81
Hi Guys

This guy is trying to put some work your way, if it was me replying i would of pm him and sent my number not a good idea to have ago at any one offering work what ever you think some times it pays to say it to yourself and not out loud.

Parko

hang on a minute mate, i did pm him my number and heard nothing, and catherinec wasnt havin a go, she just said her daughter had heard nothing. it was sturg who attacked her by telling her to get her info right which was right, she followed his instructions as did i about getting in contact and he hasnt replied to either of us which i personally think is rude, there are people out there struggling to find a job and would have seen this as an opportunity, i think its a poor do when u cant even spare two seconds to contact the people who have applied, even if it was to say all the positions are filled, its not hard is it.

Unfortunately when posts turn ugly like this one (I am not taking sides in this thread just giving a point of view) all it does is deter people from offering assistance or posting potential job opportunities. I have been posting on here for a few years and over that time have seen considerable 'regulars' give up posting because of situations like this. I have offered help in the past regarding gaining jobs/employment and a lot of the time this advice falls on deaf ears because it is not the answer they were expecting or wanted to hear.

• 2 weeks later...