Is there anyone out there that knows any company that would be interested in sponsoring a printer/supervisor.I already have a 475 temp visa but the only trouble is that it expires in june 2013 so will not be able to get my 2 years of living in a low pop area in before my visa expires this has been due to having problems selling my house.I have spoken to Australia house and they said that the only way that i can do this is to get a company to sponsor me and then i can apply for a 119 visa,i have also asked the question is there any possibility that i can get my 475 extended but they have said that this is not possible.Is there anyone that can help me or advise me please.