hairdressing supplies

brucesbabe

Hi !

Has anyone discovered a good place to get products i.e tints, peroxides etc for running their own business in South Oz? Am trying to do a little research on prices and brands and keep finding places that only supply to salons. Been looking for over two hours now and losing the will to live !!

Cheers for any help

Lisa:arghh:

hi i noticed two suppliers in the colanades shopping centre that supply all this gear, i took notice as my wife who does hairdressing and has not arrived yet asked me to check out that she will be able to get supplies when she arrives. The shops where pretty much the same as sally salon hair supplies in the uk.

yes one was called hairhouse warehouse, cant help with prices though i never checked them out.From what i hear even if prices are bit more than uk the costs for getting hair - dos here is like 3 times the uk price.I know a cut I get at home for 6 pounds costs 20 bucks here. Having said that there is plenty of things cheaper than the uk to.