Mcdonalds recruiting.....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

My daughter works at KFC. Started when she was 14. Not the best job in the world..but it's dam hard work and an excellent learning curve for her. She also now has a second job at jettysurf. I am so proud of her. She could have just sat back and sponged off me and her dad..but decided she wanted to earn her own money and contribute. She only works a couple of shifts each week but the money soon adds up. She's just applied for a 3rd job to last her over the summer hols. I can't accuse her of being work shy!!!!

Guest The Dimmocks

I work at Reynella one, mainly Thursday/Friday/Saturday shifts till 1.30am. It is bloody hard work and not an easy job, I never stop. I wanted a job that was flexible and allowed me to work evenings. I am happy there and hopefully when the boys start school next October I can change my hours to day time or go elsewhere. x

Guest The Dimmocks

I am classed as elderly at my work, 10 years older than most the managers. There are a few "older" ladies work in the daytime as all the school kids are at school. I have been told numerous times by managers they prefer the "older" worker as they dont just stand around waiting to do something. Being casual you get more, I on $21.76 an hour which is pretty good really.

I am classed as elderly at my work, 10 years older than most the managers. There are a few "older" ladies work in the daytime as all the school kids are at work. I have been told numerous times by managers they prefer the "older" worker as they dont just stand around waiting to do something. Being casual you get more, I on $21.76 an hour which is pretty good really.

More than me but i have only just started.....you be manager soon

HG

My daughter works at Maccas...she is 16 and gets $10.77 an hour...its the same rate for anytime day and weekends. But penalty rates apply on public holidays. They dont have to work late if they don't want to....just make sure they notify at interview that they dont want to work later than 10pm for example....they seem to be pretty accommodating with kids school/sport commitments etc...