• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: IT job for 475 visa holders

12 times
      Quote Originally Posted by yazan View Post
      Hi everybody,

i am moving to SA withen 2 months under 475 state sponsership visa, and i am really concerned about finding an IT job for me (i work as a database administrator). So how long does it take to find a job, and does the SA government provide any help in finding a job for me as a 475 visa holder

hi there, AS far as I can see there is a good number of professional job opportunities here in adelaide (too!) though it is much less compared to other bigger cities. What jessica said about resumes and people from non -nglish speaking back ground applying for jobs- is soo true, More over it all depends on what u know? how skilled you are in ure area of IT, added with a bit of luck. I came here on the same 475 visa about one and a half years ago, still trying to get one professional job,I shoudl say I am bit unlucky in this dpartmnt, I was in sales before that had some IT stuff in it! but that wasnt sufficient enough for me get into IT. still trying my luck though ;-) keep applying with hope and better resume sure u'll end up getting one..

good luck to u.

3 times

Does the holders of visa class 475 ( state sponsorship) eligible to work in the governmental sector, as i have heard that only permanent residents and citizens are allowed to work in this field

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12