FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINT JOBS.

Guest SFBCS

Guest SFBCS

HI,

I'M A FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTER FROM BOSTON IN LINCOLNSHIRE JUST STARTING TO HAVE MY TRADES ASSESSED TO MOVE MYSELF, MY WIFE AND OUR 3 KIDS TO ADELAIDE.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THE AVAILABILITY OF FLEXO PRINT FIRMS IN THE AREA OR ANY GOOD WEBSITES THAT MIGHT BE USEFUL.

THANKS, SHAUN.

Guest paulocon

Hi Shaun, best advice I can give you is to do what I have been doing for the past 3 to 4 months - check out the yellowpages.com.au website and type in Flexo Printers. This should give you a comprehensive list of most of the Flexo Print firms in and around SA. Then check the ones with websites and find an email link you can then draft out an email to each one explaining your current position and see if you get any positive feedback.

I am a Graphic Designer and a Prepress Operator and so far I have had some good responses from Printing Companies in Adelaide.

So good luck and let me know how you get on!!!!

Paul