Railway Signal Engineers - Sydney

Guest Karen_ITM

Guest Karen_ITM

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to put out there that I have an opportunity available in Sydney, Australia. However my client is after specific qualifications and skill set. I am looking for a qualified Signal Engineer to work on Rail Stations in Sydney. Ideally, my client is looking for someone who is accredited by the Institution of Railway Signal Engineers. Preferably with licenses in Signalling Design Verifying and Signal Tester in Charge, however it is not a necessity. Lower level Signal Design and Testing licenses will definitely be accepted. My Client will pay for cost of moving and we will organise step by step with you, your working Visas in Australia. Can you please let me know if you fit this description or if you know anyone else does? Thanks Guys. :)

Guest Guzzler&Sas
:err:Errrm, I think Guzzler was making a joke - "track" record? Perhaps you're not used to English humour. By the way, will there be on the job training????

Hi,

Welsh if you don't mind:)

Guzzler

I'm sorry this thread is going 'off the rails'. Certain members use these types of threads as a 'ticket' to 'engineer' fun. 'Mind, the gap' is widening on how bad the puns are getting worse. However, having 'gauged' the content of this thread I reckon I will have to 'terminate' it in case it sends someone 'loco'.;)

Pete